1. When in doubt, raise the cutting deck.
2. A shallow watering is worse than no water at all.
3. Don’t try to “water it back to life” – if it goes dormant, leave it.
4. Mulching > bagging
5. Never cut more than 1/3 of the blade at one time.
6. If you miss a regular cutting, use the highest setting.
7. Like a razor blade when shaving, a dull mower blade is a no-go.
8. If you must fertilize during the summer, only use organics.
9. Consider stepping stones for high-traffic areas.
10. Stop next years’ weeds with targeted, post-emergent herbicides.
11. Mow in varying patterns to avoid creating ruts.
12. Watering in the evening promotes fungal diseases.
13. Flush dog urine with water to prevent nitrogen burn.
Brinly’s 650 lb. capacity, 10 cubic foot poly cart handles loads of firewood, topsoil, and more with ease. Attach the PCT-101BH lawn cart to your riding lawn mowers and small tractors to save time and your back! ... See MoreSee Less