- How long is the warranty on my Brinly product?
All Brinly lawn and garden products carry a two-year limited warranty for residential use only. The complete Limited Warranty is located in the Owner’s Manual for each model. Contact our Brinly-Hardy Customer Service number at 877-782-8224 for complete warranty information or questions.
- Where can I register my product for warranty?
To register your Brinly product for warranty, complete the warranty form here.
- Where can I find my product serial number?
The serial number is located on a Silver Label, typically on the tray or tow bar of your product.
- What do I do if I don't see my product on the website or in the warranty form?
You can contact Brinly-Hardy Customer Service at 877-728-8224 to register or mail in the warranty card provided in the Owners Manual.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Don’t see your question below? Contact our Customer Service team here!
- Where can I find product manuals
View and download manuals for all Brinly Hardy products, available in various languages, here.
- I have misplaced the assembly instructions to my product. Is there somewhere I can download them?
Yes! If you are searching for a PDF manual, all Brinly product manuals may be found here: https://brinly.com/manuals/ also view assembly videos at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvaVMvp5Vyy_MhJQAM1TNBA
- Can my product be assembled in-store by the store I purchased them from?
You will need to contact your store which you are purchasing from to see if they offer this service.
- Where can I find additional resources?
Check out our BrinlyU Page, where we post helpful blogs, videos, and more every month! Visit: www.brinly.com/BrinlyU
- Is there an assembly video for my product?
We have many different assembly videos for our products, and are constantly adding new ones to help customers. To see if an assembly video is available for your item, visit the product page on our website, or check out this Youtube page to search all videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoBTseQgup_7VrC0pxdUigh3kP52dMYy0
- Where can I find product manuals?
- Can I download a manual from the website?Yes. From the main menu, rollover the menu option ‘products’ and at the bottom of the drop menu, click manuals. Find the product model number, and click on the link to download.
- How do I check the status of my order?
If you placed an order with us, please Contact our Customer Service Department at 877-728-8224 or online at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Sales Order Number and other relevant information.
- Can I track my order online?If you provide us with an email address when placing your Order, you will receive an email with the tracking number when your order is shipped. You can then track your order online.
- How much will shipping my parts cost me?If the part is sent to you due to a warranty or shortage there will be no charge to the customer. If you ordered replacement parts, shipping will vary due to factors, such as size and weight. Our shipping department will ship the most economical way based on these factors. There will be a $3.00 handling fee for all parts shipped regardless of size and weight.
- Where can I purchase my parts?
You can visit our online parts store at shop.brinly.com.
- How long will it take to get my parts?
Part orders placed through our Customer Service Department, that are in stock, will ship from our facility within 1-2 business days. Delivery depends on where you are located. Orders are shipped via FedEx from Jeffersonville, Indiana.
- Can I return a part from customer service?Part orders are non-refundable, so we encourage you to view the manual in order to purchase the correct part. If you need assistance in determining the correct part number, please contact our Customer Service Department at 877-728-8224.
- How do I know what parts to order?Our Customer Service Reps. are trained on all of our products. Please call them on our toll free number at 877-728-8224 and they will be happy to help you troubleshoot your unit.
- Can I buy individual parts?You may purchase parts individually or in sets, where they are available, for a little better price.
- What do I need in order to obtain parts under warranty when I call the customer service line?You will need the product model number, serial number if applicable, part number and pack code. You can find the model number and pack code on a silver sticker on the drawbar. If you need a manual, go to the home page, click on manuals, and find the product model number you have. You can download the manual and call us with the part number.
- I recently purchased an old unit of Brinly's from an auction - can I still purchase parts for it?
We keep parts for products on average for five to seven years. If you believe the unit is older than that we may not have parts specific to your unit. Please contact our Customer Service Department at 877-728-8224 for specific part availability.
- I need service on or parts for a discontinued item, where can I get service?The engine carries a one year warranty through Briggs & Stratton. Briggs & Stratton service facilities can assist you. To contact Briggs & Stratton directly, call 800-233-3723.
- Where can I buy Brinly products?
We sell to a variety of locations and stores. To find a local or online retailer that we sell through, click here.
- Does Brinly sell products direct?
At present, Brinly does not sell units direct to customers. Rather, Brinly sells our units through approved vendors. For more information on where to purchase the unit you are interested in, please refer to the product’s page and select the ‘Where to Buy’ tab located on the black bar below the product’s images.
- Where can I purchase a sleeve hitch for my tractor?
You can contact your tractor manufacturer. They can order one for you if available for your tractor. Brinly also makes a Universal Hitch for attaching a Brinly ground engaging product to your ZTR, the model number is the OPL-BH.
- What hours is the Customer Service Department at Brinly-Hardy Company open?
We are open Monday thru Friday from 8a.m. – 5p.m. Eastern Time. If you need to contact us at another time you are encouraged to leave a message with the best time to reach you and we will return your call. You can also contact us by email at email@example.com
- Is my unit made in America?
Brinly Hardy manufactures many units and parts in house, right here in Jeffersonville, Indiana. That said, hardware and components of production are purchased from a wide array of global suppliers and manufacturers. As a part of this global world, we purchase from US forges, hire American workers, and constantly search for ethical and cost-effective source materials to aid in the manufacturing of finished goods – domestically and abroad
- Where can I learn more about Brinly-Hardy Co.?You can check out our About Us video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVEwsKBJVLYOr read more here: https://brinly.com/about-us/
- Are there any tips or resources for lawn care from Brinly-Hardy?
Learn more about general lawn care in the Brinly Guide to a Perfect Lawn: Using Dethatchers, Sweepers, Sprayers, Rollers, and Carts as a product system in this video: https://youtu.be/fK1G8He5vG0
- Is there a guide for using Brinly products?
Yes! Check out this helpful video, Brinly Guide to a Perfect Lawn: Using Dethatchers, Sweepers, Sprayers, Rollers, and Carts as a product system.
- Where can I learn more about Brinly-Hardy Company history?
Check out this video on the history of the Brinly-Hardy Company.
- How do sleeve hitches work?
Check out this video on sleeve hitches and how they work.
- What is the Brinly Hitch Pin?
Learn more about the Brinly Hitch Pin here!